Monday, July 11, 2011

Chosson Class

I am only posting this because I have a strong anonymity on this site. If Rabbis knew this came from me, I'd be in big trouble.
Here's part of the syllabus I was given, for my Chosson Classes:

1. The Chasuna
     1.1. - Invitations
          1.1.1. - Embossed vs. Gold Foil
          1.1.2. - Cream or Classic White; a look into marriage theory
     1.2. - The Tie
          1.2.1 - Pastels
          1.2.2. - White
          1.2.3. - Black; know the risks
          1.2.4. - The six shades of Silver
     1.3. - Dance Moves
          1.3.1. - The Kapota Swish
          1.3.2. - The Advanced Kapota Swish
          1.3.3. - "Change in altitude changes attitude"; how to stay on top of that moving table
. . .
2. Married Life
     2.1. - Housework
          2.1.1. - Getting out of chores
     2.2. - Laundry
          2.2.1 - Clean/Dirty
          2.2.2. - Dryer sheets and fabric softeners: definitions and uses
. . .
     2.9. - Communication
          2.9.1. - Pretending to listen