Thursday, June 24, 2010

600th Post

I was thinking that I should do something really big for my 600. Perhaps you were, too.
Guess this is anticlimactic.
Sorry.
To put things in perspective, I reached my 300th, 400th, and 500th post all since this time in June, last year. That's a lot of blogging. So... 300 posts in a year- not too shabby.
I was looking back at some things I wrote a year ago (pre-300 posts), and I saw this post. It looks cute, but I cannot remember who this guy was from L.A. that I was supposed to watch over. Oh well. I hope I did. This one was also something I wrote a year ago. This one, too, about being busted. And this one about swine flu taking over.

Also, take a ride over to Chabad.org to read the Freidiker Rebbe's diary, translated into English, about his account of the arrest and eventual liberation on the 12th and 13th of Tammuz.