Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Under the weather

I'm under the weather. I wanted to go to a doctor, just to make sure it wasn't anything serious. The first place I went to (and I won't tell you which doctor's office), the secretary basically told me it was too much trouble to get my insurance information from my provider, and she didn't feel like doing it, and I was told to leave.
I got frustrated at that point, and went in to apple drugs to buy me some Robitussin' lovin'. Good old Robitussin is always there for me.
Next I tried Dr. Rosen's office, and baruch Hashem they didn't care that I was a new patient, and knew exactly what to do with my insurance. The doctor's prognosis: I have the cold! Woohoo!
Then on to Apple Drugs again to pick up some doctor-advised claritin.

And that's how I spent my day today.
Tomorrow I have an interview with the Merkos office for them to send me on Shlichus for Pesach. I wonder if I should wear a tie to make a good impression...