Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let life pass you by, there's always youtube

Feel free to create a bumper sticker with that.

Recently I've caught up on a few things in life that passed me by.
I finally got around to reading the transcript of Netanyahu's speech to the U.N. What an excellent speech! It was so powerful. I had tears in my eyes, I did. I had righteous anger in my heart, I did.

Just last night I finally watched Bush dodging the shoes. He moves faster than a speeding bullet, that man! The best part was actually hearing him answer the questions following the episode of the projectiled shoe (and projectiled is not a word, I know. If I can make bumper sticker slogans, I can make up new words, also.). Bush kept saying (I'm paraphrasing-), "Guys, he threw a shoe. It's over. I have no idea why he did it, he must have some sort of position. By you asking all these questions, you're giving him the publicity he wanted. It's just a guy who threw shoes. Really."

I also watched them pack 15 people into a smartcar.

I watched Obama killing the mosquito.

Baruch Hashem, the internet has allowed us to catch up on life at our own leisurely pace.