Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Before Midnight

Last night I went to sleep at about 10:30. Well, I was in bed by then. Probably fell asleep closer to 11.
I know what you're all thinking: This isn't twitter, Yossi. It's a blog. Get on with something funny or we're leaving!

What's incredible, and what you're clearly missing if you thought what I said you did (that sounds a little gibberish and confusing, but it's not. Just read it slowly, and you'll see it makes sense), is that this was the first time this yeshiva year that I went to sleep before 12. Besides for Friday nights, k'muvan u'k'pashut.

I had a friend take over my dorm counselor duties, and as simple as that, I was able to get about 7.5 hours of sleep!!

You have to be able to appreciate the little things in life. Or at least, you have to be able to appreciate the little things in my life.