Thursday, November 5, 2009

Almost 400!

In just a few posts, I'll have published 400 posts on this blog.
That's quite a milestone, and possibly quite an achievement. I mean, 400 super-important and cleverly crafted posts that both inspire and entertain?
To be frank about it, maybe one or two of them aren't so crucial. Like this one. Or this guy. Or him. Or this one over here. Or this post. I could go on like this for a while. Okay, just one more.
But most of the 400 are.

For those of you who started this journey with me, you'll remember I used to celebrate my blog's monthly anniversaries. After time, I stopped. I explained so in the following post:

Monday, June 2, 2008

I didn't forget

Just so you know, I didn't forget my blog anniversary. I'm just not celebrating anymore. I mean, come on. I'm twenty years old. I'm way too mature.



But 400 is a big one.
What's special about it also is that it seems that it could come dangerously close to coinciding exactly with my half birthday. In just a few days, I will be 21 and a half.
But being the half-full type guy I am, I like to say: almost 22, instead.