Friday, July 10, 2009

It's 1:00 AM

It's one, and I still haven't finished the journal, of course.
It is going to printed out this time, which means people will actually see it. Only ten kids saw last week's emailed version.
Since this will be printed, it has to be cut down in size, so instead of last week's twenty pages, this one is ten. Ten pages means nothing very creative. Just the basics.
I'm finishing writing now the weekly review thingee that goes over what we did. I have to remember what happened Monday, and make up what will happen Friday. I need to write it in a comical, funny way, but I don't have the time or patience to go over the top-blog-style like I did last year.
What does that mean? It means I write what we did, and throw in words like superspectacular and bestest, and lots of exclamation points. And since I'm writing in the viewpoint of a soda vending machine, I put in a burp now and then.
My goal is to finish everything by two. I need to get some sleep. I didn't sleep at all today, so I'm dozing off just typing this.
And now it is 1:01 AM. Look at that.