Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shliach,blogger,good listener, and now....Song Writer!

On Purim I wrote up this funny song making fun of Hanhalah and the shluchim, to the tune of Yo Yah Ani Shoel, and sang it in front of the Mesivta Purim night.

It went really well, and then a friend liked my style, and asked me to write a song to the same tune, that he and his brothers would perform for their cousin's sheva brachos.

I did, and they sang it, and it was a huge success.

So add Songwriter to my long list of possible career opportunities in case I can't make enough money by selling ads on my blog.

Which by the way, if you are interested, email me, and I'll let you know how you can send me money. I won't put your ad on my blog, because it would be a waste of space. Nobody reads my blog, and you won't increase your revenue or consumer awareness by advertising. So it would just be a donation.