Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Search is About to Start

It's actually kind of sad to read the title to this post. There was a huge story about a girl disappearing nearby, and volunteers searching for weeks, only to find her body last night....

But what I originally meant was the Search for Chometz.
You know what I'm talking about. The frantic-no-talking-lots-of-pointing-and-grunting-and-fighting-over-where-the-candle-goes-next-in-the-room-and-with-lots-of-eye-rolling-when-your-sister-can't-do-the-feather-thing-properly-into-the-big-wooden-spoon-along-with-the-bag-guy(here I mean bag-guy as in one word. so don't think they are two separate words, okay? (I just did a parenthesis inside a parenthesis, inside a long word-thingee-that-has-lots-of-hyphens(or is it dashes? I never know the difference...)))-always-getting-hot-wax-on-him-and-normally-rolls-to-the-ground-in-mock-agony-as-a-joke-but-your-family-starts-grunting-even-louder-as-you-are-about-to-'fake-roll-in-agony'-onto-a-piece-of-chometz....

So that is about to begin in about an hour or two...wish me luck