Friday, April 17, 2009

Mazel Tov Mazel Tov

A huge-from-the-bottom-of-my-heart Mazel Tov to a friend and classmate, Yehuda M, on his engagement. Binyan Adei Ad!

He is officially the first of my classmates to get engaged.
I've had guys who were in my bunk in camp get married, but Yehuda (and since he just got engaged, I won't use his nickname that we all knew him by) is Numero Uno from the class.
He beat out Shmuly who most guys thought would for sure be the first.

In seder one day, we all voted on a list of who would get married first. Yehuda was not high up there, I think (even) I was higher... But it just goes to show that__________. I'm not really sure. Whatever.
I hope I can get to his wedding.
And Shmuly, if you work fast, Yehuda's thinking about mid-summer, so you still have time.