Monday, April 20, 2009

Hangers

Whenever I pack, I always forget if I brought all my white shirts with their hangers or not.

Nafka Minah?- If I need to bring back hangers. I don't want to end up with no hangers, but also not with twenty I don't need...
Nafka Minah L'Halacha? - um....Can't think of one. I mean, I guess I could always fall back on Rabbi Oster's nafka minah he'd throw out after any of us would ask what the point of one of his chakiras in the gemara was. He'd say: The nafka minah is if I marry somebody Al Minas that this is the correct pshat in Rashi...

Hacha Nami: The nafka minah is if I marry somebody on condition that I won't end up with twice the needed amount of hangers in my closet in los angeles.

(notice the use of gemara terminology and my dazzling gemara kup. I'm going back to yeshiva, and continuing to dive deeper into Sotah (the mesechta, not the drink), and I need to be on the top of my game...)