Sunday, April 5, 2009

GezuntHait

Every morning on my drive home from Minyan (it's called "minyan" even though I was the last to arrive, and was Man Number Three (if you want, you may find it funny to say 'Man Number Three' using a loud, echo-y deep voice. Stam.)), at the exact same time on a certain portion of the street, the sun comes into my eyes and I sneeze.
This happened three mornings already.
Crazy, huh?
There should be a road sign nearby reading: Bless you!

(For those wondering, there is absolutely no point at all in my post. So please don't ask in the comments if I had one. And for those of you who may think I was trying to make one-I wasn't. So you can take that point you thought I made and insert it right back into the part of your brain that comes up with creative but useless ideas.)