Friday, October 17, 2008

I love my parents

I do. I really do. Just some things they do....
Something that I'm talking about is how they'll just throw out personal information to the most random people.
The cashier starts hearing about my flu shot later, and the pharmacist learns how three of us have dentist appointments later, since we're all only home for such-and-such amount of time, and we have to fit in all of our appointments...
These people don't care that I go to school in Los Angeles, and that I've been there before. They just want to know how we'll be paying for the dry cleaning; cash or credit.
Oh well. I find it pretty funny. And I guess it shows how my parents are proud of us, and want to tell even the banker and the gas station attendant when my next haircut is.
Does this happen to anyone else?