Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wow!!

I hope it's healthy to be extremely busy.
The first week of my shlichus was really hectic and stressful. We've got to give out jobs and assign tasks, and take care of so many little things, to get up and running, to turn this mesivta into one huge, awesome, chassidish machine.
It was just really crazy.
And something bad that came up is the fact that I don't have internet!!!
So I can't share my Israel pics with all the guys I went with.
I can't write to you about the amazing time I had in Israel.
I can't write to you about my shlichus.
I know, I know. Yossi, you're doing it right now. But you know what I mean.

By the way, it's an insult if a boy here said I have the voice of Pumba and the facial structure of an Oompa Loompa, right? I wasn't really sure how to respond when a boy I learn with told me what his friend thought of me.