Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hola

I can't greet you. So my title is just the translation of hello in Spanish. Just a translation. Not a greeting. I hope your fast is meaningful and easy. I'm online at an Apple Store like a half hour from my house in L' wood. I have one more week of camp, and then soon off to Israel, IY"H.
Here's a quickie for ya to think about:
My friend told me that his brother, a Rabbi, was in Atlanta. At the supermarket, he only had a few items to purchase, and he saw that the woman behind him had more items. So he asked her to step in front of him. After seeing this, the woman at the cash register exclaimed, "Wow, Rabbi, that was mighty Christian of you!"
Oh. I finally thought ahead of time, and bought beans, for Tisha B'Av, but where I was last night- the shliach didn't think his congregation was a Kli for it. So now what do I do with so many beans?