Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shlichus

The list has not officially come out yet for either us or Oholei Torah. Just a few bochurim still aren't set where they are going.
While I'm not official, either, it's been about 95% for the past, like seven months. Everyone knew where I wanted to go, since before Yud Shvat.
But with a certain Yerushalmi, it's never certain about where you are going, no matter how high the percentage, until you walk into that yeshiva, they look at you, and say "Welcome, we want you here."
So I won't spoil it yet for those of you who don't know where I'm going.
I'll give a hint: I like this place a lot, and I'll be in the shiur of one of the most eccentric personalities in Lubavitch. And, if I remember correctly, he puts himself into the category of New Lubavitch, which I'm not sure how he explained that, though.