Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Creative Writing

I found this saved on my computer. I used to start typing story ideas on my computer, without writing them first. I'm guessing that I was 13 when I did this. I think it's cute. The interesting thing is that I have actually read recently a series of young adult books that basically start like this. If only I had actually developed a plot, and typed the rest of it..

The Memoirs of _____________


Hello. I can't tell you my name. Or where I live. All I can tell you is that I am 13, and that I like hot showers. I would tell you more about myself, and I would, if I could, but I can't. I can't quite remember what the doctors

That's it. just those three lines. And the blank was intentional. Get it, because I couldn't tell you my name? Yeah, I thought you got it.