Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This Blog is Changing The World

You read that correctly. No, I was not joking.
Because of my blog, the Free World as we know it will be changing forever.
Allow me to explain.
My sister reads my blog, and therefore felt comfortable with how blogs go, etc.
So she is working on making a blog for somebody important who may or may not work for someone who works for President Bush, and who is in the line of succession (meaning if like 10 people should chas v'shalom die, this somebody the somebody works for will take over, I am pretty sure).
Therefore, the laws of logic dictate that my blog is effecting the President (or future president), who is the leader of the most powerful country in the free world.
So loyal readers give yourself a pat on the back for picking a winner.

*Names were changed to protect the innocent