Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's Time To Get Happy!

So it's Rosh Chodesh Adar Rishon.
And when it's adar, every day is supposed to be filled with more joy than the previous.
Ergo (hence, therefore...pick which one u like) I must tell you some jokes.

  1. Why does the bride wear white at her wedding? So that the fridge will match with the dishwasher!!
  2. What's worse than a male chauvinist pig? A woman who doesn't do what she's told!
There is a third one that I know which would complete the trio of sexist jokes, but it needs a bad word, which I refuse to write on my blog. But trust me, it's pretty funny.
Now I feel bad that the jokes are mean and have no Toichen, so here are some chassidish jokes to match:
  1. What did Ze'er Anpin say to Arich Anpin? "Why the long face?"!
  2. How many Avinu Malkeinu's are there? Only one!!
Now, there was a third chauvinist joke, which was inappropriate, so maybe I should put an inappropriate chassidish joke on, but I think that's an oxymoron. Oh, but maybe there can be a chassidish inappropriate joke? What would be the difference between a chassidish inappropriate joke and an inappropriate chassidish joke? Wow, my head is starting to hurt.

*OKAY, LET'S GET ONE THING CLEAR: I am not a sexist or a chauvinist. I love women, and I think they are great and are just as equal if not better than us. I merely put those jokes up because I found them funny. Can I think those jokes are funny and not be a male chauvinist? You bet. Just like I can laugh at a racist joke and not be a racist, or be fat and think fat jokes are funny. It does not make me a hypocrite. But I'm sure you all think I'm totally wrong, and I'll here all about in the comments...

And one last joke before I sign off, and this one is truly a classic:
Where does the king keep his armies? In his sleevies!!!!