Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chaya Sarah

We've got this cat who hangs around our dormitory, her name is Chaya Sarah. We know her name, because she told us. We know it's a she because... well whatever. Her name has nothing to do with the parsha, but there is another cat across the street at Yeshiva, who we name VaYetze, and because of the parsha. But anyway, since it's so cold out, she's always trying to get inside. Some guys don't mind here, since they mind the mice more.
But this one time, I woke up in the morning and I wasn't wearing my contacts ("nu, feh, the Rebbe said..." yeah, I know....) and I smelled right away that something wasn't right. The cat had left a huge, smelly, really nasty surprise right at my door! My door! And I almost stepped in it.
So of course I most certainly did not scream at the top of my lungs like a girl. What, I didnt? Why don't you believe me?
Anyway I called up Weinfield, who got somebody to clean it up. But for the next day and a half, it still smelled. Then we found out that in the room next to our's, she also did her business and left it under a bed. It was because she had managed to get into the dorm, but the door was closed and she couldn't leave. So now Chaya Sarah and I are not on speaking terms. (yes, before I was)